Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rainy weekend......

It has not been very nice here; not that it has not been trying to be good.  We have been experiencing the rainy, end of September gloom.  What was supposed to be in the early 70's turned out to just below 60 with overcast clouds and no blue sky.  Spitting rain during the day and a spark of clear.  You are thinking, I can go out in this and as soon as you turn around again, it blowing and raining again.  I did manage to get my yard taken care of yesterday early afternoon; just in time for it to start coming down heavy.  And I have Monday off and the plan is to do a short trail ride in Redmond with a friend.  Mmmmmmm we will have to see how that pans out.

My large mums are still thriving along with my begonia baskets.  ( I won't be buying petunia hanging baskets again....these guys are tough!)

Have a good rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment