Sunday, April 23, 2017

Moving back to normal .......... April 23rd-

Started putting the bedrooms; including ours back together again on Thursday.  Going through everything and making a pile for the thrift shop and garbage.  Weeding out feels so good.  We ALL should do it more often.  I thought I was pretty good at keeping thin but after this round, I  needed to do even more.

Dining room looks normal but missing my table.  Dennis refinishing the top and the leaf so it's down in his shop for an upgrade.  Our landline is finally up and we have our WIFI back. 

Brought in our TV stand and TV and a bookcase and the hutch.  It all looks so good.

Living room is still work in progress.   The pile in my front room is getting smaller.😅

Denny got me a Robot floor cleaner and we have named her Gina.   She does a pretty good job believe it or not.
New trim and carpet on stairs


My table is waiting to get a new finish on it's top


What a mess


Hutch complete.   Looks so lovely



Gina at work


No comments:

Post a Comment