Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday, December 31st….Mom’s viewing and Celebration Lunch

 Rod and Debe arrived without any issues but Meagan was not able to hitch a ride out.  She said tomorrow looks promising. 

Today, we celebrated mom and her life with All of us.  The viewing was awful and I was so disappointed. Her hair was not right, she was missing lipstick and she looked like she had just gone tanning.  Her mouth was not right either.  I cried my eyes out as Denny said a prayer.

On the flip side, everyone was here for lunch; including Lisa, her friend and caregiver.  After reading mom’s obituary; which I thought she had seen, she burst into tears because her name was mentioned in it.  Both Deb and I were so touched.

A Grand celebration and I know that both dad and mom were looking down from Heaven and smiling.  At least they are both together.  I still cannot believe we lost them both in a four and half month time frame.  All of us are broken hearted along with feeling like orphans.






No comments:

Post a Comment