Thursday, November 14, 2019

New Project and New Garage Door

I decided to chalk paint my first nice coffee table and end tables.  They are drying and once that is done, I will apply wax.  Then.....they will come back into our house after being in Dennis' shop for many years.

I think they turned out lovely.

Check out our new garage door.  The existing was the original; nearly 38 years old.  I CANNOT believe how quite it is and it should be warmer in the garage itself because of the insulation and tight seals.

Love it!



Amazing how much light gets in the garage with the windows




Harry looking for varmints



Marketplace find with four chairs








Table appears old but needing to date it with some help


Table and chairs : $30



Found some numbers on the chairs

Not sure how helpful they will be


No comments:

Post a Comment