Friday, December 7, 2018

November-

I cannot believe I have been so tardy this month.

Brittany and Will got married November 17th-  A very nice, lovely wedding and she did all the decor. See pictures.

Thanksgiving came and went.  Dinner was at John and Deb's and they had actually, a pretty small crowd.  I think I counted around 15.  We never go hungry.   See pictures.

My 61st Birthday came and went.  Devin got me this lovely wreath made of scrolled scriptures on paper.  Meagan and I had a dinner date and went and saw Bohemium  Rapsody  Excellent movie about Freddie Mercury and Queen.  I will bet the actor that played him gets nominated for an Oscar.

The mountains are getting fresh snow and Bachelor managed to open with one lift.  It has been dry.  I believe they are calling for the snow levels to drop within our reach.

Denny's B-day is coming up the 3rd.  We are planning on going out to dinner.

I am all in Christmas decor!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment